zxcvbob

Richard Kaszeta wrote:

> Yeah, you missed the brief "Winter Olympics Alcohol Renaissance" which
> was quite nice (for around a year the rules were noticeably relaxed).
> Every other time I've been to SLC the act of drinking a beer is more
> of a bureaucratic accomplishment than anything else...

Somewhat south of Provo I stopped for gas, and the gas station had
12-packs of beer -- Miller Lite, I think, was on sale for about $8. It
was cheaper than Coke. As I was buying it, I asked the lady if it was
3.2 beer or real beer. She said in Utah you can't even buy strong beer
in the liquor stores. (think about that statement for a minute and your
head will hurt)

-Bob