Beach Runner

Taemon wrote:

> Beach Runner wrote:
>

>>Taemon wrote:
>>
>>>I've been a vegetarian for 15+ years and a vegan for half a year -
>>>then I tumbled back to omnivorism. I want some inspiration to get
>>>back on the right path. So I subscribed to this newsgroup, which I
>>>attended at the time, but it isn't what it used to be. I see that
>>>there are a lot of vegan groups on Yahoo, but the one I peeked in
>>>(Vegan_Chat) looked terrible, all top-posting and HTML. Does anyone
>>>here know about those mailinglists? Which are good? Which are into
>>>netiquette? Thanks in advance!

>>Try vegan friends, and vegan weightlifting, which posts a lot of
>>scientific data.

> But I don't want scientific data :-) I want tips, and recipes and
> ideas. I want to talk food!
>
> T.

I posted two suggestions, on general, one filled with data for balance.
If you want recopies go for other recommendations. Watch out for
unmoderated attacks, and watch out for moderators where power corrupts.

As Steve said, see the real world. There's lots of vegetarian cookbooks
and newsgroups. And others who advocate raw food. I'd like a balance of
science, ideas, and suggestions. I have no interest in personal attacks.
In other areas they entered into my personal life. I've also seen much
cruelty on others.

One reason I posted vegan weight lifting is it's free of voodoo and
emphasizes that health is not just about food.