Ken Knecht

Default A recipe for skinless chicken breasts?

I have too many skinless chicken breasts in the freezer. Any suggestions
for recipes - for one person, simple, usually on-hand ingredients please.
No, I've not looked on the net, I've tried too many using recipes I found
there that I hated. I prefer recipes others have made and liked. Of
course, that doesn't always work either; tastes vary. Maybe a casserole?
I don't mind re-heatable leftovers.

TIA
--
Untie the two knots to email me

"A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
count on the support of Paul." George Bernard Shaw