Nexis

"Pandora" > wrote in message
>I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
>offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because
> in my killfile there is a lot of space.
> Pandora
> (very angry).

First, take a deep breath. Come on, now. In through the nose, out through
the mouth. There. Feel better? Good Lord, woman, are you telling me you're
letting someone get to you who is existing only in cyberspace as far as your
world is concerned?
I don't killfile anyone. Why? Because even the most obnoxious people often
have good information that can benefit me. I ignore what I don't like, take
in what I do. Try it. You'll feel much better.

Oh, and, by the by, Dimitri is great. He's helped me out in a pinch and has
always been a good source of information and advice.

kimberly