Dimitri

"Pandora" > wrote in message
>I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the offensive
>words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
> my killfile there is a lot of space.
> Pandora
> (very angry).

Have we calmed down yet?

A nice glass of wine may help - A few slices of some nice cheese may help also.

I would suggest you take what you need and leave the rest - Sometimes snipping
is called for and sometimes it is not. There will always be people and posts you
don't like - If you want there are "moderated news groups" RFC is not. (Thanks
God)

Regards,

Dimitri