Dan Abel

In article >,
"Pandora" > wrote:

> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
> offensive words of that "turd"; "shit" and ******* called "Sheldon".
> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me, because in
> my killfile there is a lot of space.
> Pandora
> (very angry).

I understand perfectly why people killfile Sheldon. He can be pretty
obnoxious. However, he also posts some good information. Even though
he has abused me considerably, I have not killfiled him. I've noticed
that several other posters here seem to support Sheldon, and I enjoy
reading their posts.

I would suggest not killfiling those who support Sheldon, just because
they support him. I would suggest killfiling those whose posts you
don't wish to read. Those who currently support Sheldon will get dumped
on by him at some point, and then we'll see whether they still support
him. Those with thick skins will probably continue to support him.