Pinnochio Mojo

rick wrote:

> Really? Tell me one [lie] that I told, fool. I've posted proof
> that [your] diet is far from blood-free.

Irrelevant.

The topic is about human "top of the chain" "predators" and the active
promotion of the exorbitantly flawed misconception that humans somehow
"magically" and "mysteriously" need meat and/or the flesh of
horrifically tortured and brutally slaughtered sentient animals to
survive. Bullocks! When it is a fact that many foods, including those
found in a vegetable based diet, do contain the necessary proteins and
amino acids to maintain an healthful diet.

You are selling snake oil. Of the worst kind. i almost want to laugh.

Your shallow, nonexistant and hopelessly inelegant proof for a *cruelty
free* diet applies to omnivores also, in case you didn't recognize
and/or realize this, in fact even more so. But in fact you have proved
nothing, except that you are a worthless adversary. One that can't
determine simple truths or recognize simple facts.