Old 27-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Steve

arem_29 wrote:
hello to all the members!... im Ryan..a new member!.... well, im a
college student taking up engineering!...i hope i can chat with u guys
sometime and share ideas, and tips!... well, i really loves eating and
i hope i can learn more from here regarding cookinga and food
infos!.... till my the next msg guys!...
by d way, try to check this link,
http://www.tpub.com/content/food/
they provide lots of recipes there and food infos!.. so i i think it
might be useful!...

If you are starting out, you might want to check out the link my sig and

http://www.veganhealth.org

Good Luck

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/