NoSpamo`

Default Ron Popeil's Rotisserie

I have had great service from them with no problems at all. I ordered
extra skewers and ties for the chickens and got them in three days.
Baskets as well..the giant ones.
You should give this a try it can always be returned.
We do prime rib, turkey, whole and breasts, loin of pork and it is fabulous.