Denise~*

Default Ron Popeil's Rotisserie

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 04:24:28 GMT, "Rick & Cyndi"
> wrote:

>Soooooo, who has one and do you love it?
>
>DH and I have sat through his infomercial a time or two and are
>getting pretty tempted to call that 1-800 # . Our sister has the
>George Foreman Junior model, that is similar, and likes hers...
>I think her model would be too small for us but on the flip side,
>I recently saw a generic brand for about $ 50.00 that looked to
>be "the next size up" from the G. Foreman Junior.
>
>I love rotisserie chicken and usually crave it when it's too cold
>to grill outside; as would be the case right now. For some
>reason... grills seem to have a tough time getting hot when it's
>20 degrees F. outside. Huh, imagine that. <G>
>
>Thanks for any feedback...

I like mine, but I typically end up buring the skin. I need to stop
using olive oil with it. I'll bet if I used canola, it would be
better. If you ever get one, I found a great brine for chicken that I
did the last time that I didn't have to boil the ingredients first
with. All I can say is Succulent!

Denise, Brian & Wyatt (May 31, 02)

How much Healthy Choice ice cream can I eat before it's no longer a healthy choice?