Derek

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:23:37 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote
>> On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:48:34 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:
>>>"Derek" > wrote

>>>Yes, they do.

>> Then you advocate rights for animals, which proves
>> that Harrison and I are correct about you: you're
>> an ARA, liar Ditch.

>An ARA who believes that eating meat is moral.. hmm..

Yes, exactly: your position makes no sense, so I
can only conclude that such a contradictory pose
means you're lying again, Ditch.

>You can't have it both ways

That's right, so tell me why you abuse the very animals
you claim hold rights against this abuse, hypocrite.

<restore>
"I measure my right to be free from physical assault
by looking if laws and sanctions exist against anyone
who would assault me. Such laws and sanctions exist
to protect domestic animals from abuse, so I must
conclude that they hold rights against humans who
would abuse them."
Dutch Sep 20 2005 http://tinyurl.com/9g3yp

In fact there's a whole clutch of statements from you
over the years advocating rights for animals in Google
archives;

"I am an animal rights believer."
Dutch 12 Feb 2001 http://tinyurl.com/4ybt3

and

"My contention is that 'animal rights' have sprouted
like branches from the tree of "HUMAN RIGHTS".
They are derivative. They reflect from a) what our
own rights are b) to what degree and how we value
the animal or species."
Dutch 23 Feb 2001 http://tinyurl.com/3ljkh

and

"I recently signed a petition online supporting
an 'animal rights' bill in Canadian parliament."
Dutch. 18 Sept 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5aaxn

and

"Rights for animals exist because human rights
exist. If human rights did not exist, rights for
animals would not exist."
Dutch Sun, 18 Apr 2004 http://tinyurl.com/3s6pz

and

"If they are inherent in humans then why are
they not in some way inherent in all animals?
I think rights are a human invention which we
apply widely to humans and in specific ways in
certain situations to other animals."
"There is no coherent reason why humans ought
to be prohibited from extending some form of
rights towards animals in their care."
"I am firmly on flat ground. Human created rights,
we apply them to all humans at birth, and we apply
versions of them to certain animals in limited ways
within our sphere of influence."
Dutch 18 May 2005 http://tinyurl.com/bu7nb

When are you going to stop lying, Ditch? To claim
you're not an ARA in light of all your quotes stating
the exact opposite is an obvious lie. And to claim
you're an ARA in light of all your quotes refuting
the proposition is also a lie. Either way, you're a
liar, Ditch.

Snipping the evidence of your lies away only makes
matters worse for you, liar Ditch.
<end restore>