Michael Plant

tea 9/20/05

http://www.bostonteacampaign.com . I
> like the green Darjeeling most. It has a mild and fresh taste and is
> beneficial to health.

Well, well, Tea Connoiseur. I can't help but notice that you forgot to
say, "I have no business connection with this company, just a satisfied
customer." Your post smells like SPAM to me. Is it?

By the way, Darjeeling is a lovely and well respected tea. It is NOT *the*
champagne among all the the teas of the world. It's one of the nice choices
we have.

Spam elsewhere please.

Michael