dh@.

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:53:58 -0400, "larrylook" > wrote:

>>>How do you know I don't care?

>> You can't, and you prove it. One example of the proof is your
>> opposition to
>> humans reducing cds by consuming grass raised--NOT GRAIN FED--animal
>> products.

>I could have saved animal lives (by your logic) by eating my grandmother
>when she died.

You can't save animals in any way unless you go directly to where
they are in danger and remove them or the danger. What you buy or
don't buy in a store can't do anything to help animals who have already
lived and died. The best you could do is contribute to future animals,
which is something you would hate to do.

>But I wasn't about to do it. I loved her and would find the
>act repulsive. Just like eating a chimp, dog or dolphin would be repugnant.

I sure do pitty your kids...and probably so do their friends. You
would have to work really hard to get a grip on reality, and this little
exercise in the truth about human influence on animals *could* be
a great help to you. But you can't get yourself to care, and of
course no one else can make you. So you remain in the twisted
grotesque world of your own creation, no doubt at the expense of
others who must put up with you. You probably won't admit it, but
I'll bet other people tell you that.