rick

"larrylook" > wrote in message
>>>How do you know I don't care?

>> You can't, and you prove it. One example of the proof is
>> your opposition to
>> humans reducing cds by consuming grass raised--NOT GRAIN
>> FED--animal
>> products.

> I could have saved animal lives (by your logic) by eating my
> grandmother when she died. But I wasn't about to do it. I
> loved her and would find the act repulsive. Just like eating a
> chimp, dog or dolphin would be repugnant.

You really love your ignorant strawmen, don't you killer? Who
here eats chimp, dog, or dolphin?
On the other hand, you do kill far more mammals, birds, reptiles,
fish and amphibians than necessary, hypocrite

But then, you have continued to prove that you must love all that
blood dripping on your hands...