Vox Humana

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message

> Thanks a LOT for all these options. I hardly bake (except for bread) and
> this recipe has got me started. The last week I've made a couple of

loaves
> of bread in the food processor. You've been a source of encouragement
> regarding using the fp for doughs. So I appreciate from you your
> information about how to get this cinnamon roll recipe halved and adapted

> the fp.
> Your information filed under: "Cinnamon rolls."
> Dee

I like to bake but I detest cleaning up. My kitchen is small an it doesn't
take much to turn it into a disaster zone. Since I have an open floor plan,
it is like cooking in the living room, so I just can't close the door and
hide a big mess. I find the food processor is a great help in preventing a
mess when baking. When I use the stand mixer I inevitably send a cloud of
flour across the kitchen. The FP contains he mess and makes quick work of
producing bread dough and pie pastry. I have learned to use it for cookie
dough and quick-bread batter.