Dee Randall

"graham" > wrote in message
news:cE2Xe.509396$s54.24920@pd7tw2no...

> "Dee Randall" > wrote in message
>>
>> "graham" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Vox Humana" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>> sprinkled organic (light brown) sugar over butter. I sprinkled some
>> half-way special cinnamon (from Penzy's). Mine won't all cling together
>> because I'm going to try to make them more separate. I think I'll brush
>> the tops with butter instead of, as you did, maple syrup.
>> It's getting a little late here, so I think they'll be ready by 10 pm.
>> Too late to put the coffee-pot on. I hope they will not stale-up before
>> breakfast. I'm still wondering if these can be put in my food-saver,
>> when I get it. Not these, of course, but the next ones I make.
>> Dee Dee

> I've eaten 3 so far and the taste of maple isn't quite strong enough so
> next time, I'll definitely use syrup in the dough.
> Tomorrow I will prepare the same type of dough but sans sugar and make a
> cheese version - my grand-daughter loves cheese buns:-) and it's her 3rd
> birthday on Tuesday.
> Graham

Lucky girl!
Next time I'm going to change this:
Much less yeast, and I'll cut them 1" or less. I'll put more
confectionery's icing on them, liquid: lime juice & vanilla and water.
I baked them 20 minutes convection 325F. They were plenty brown.
DH had two and I had one and put the rest in the freezer. I'll heat up a few
Sunday a.m. with a steamin' cuppa.
Dee Dee