I think these sorts of Asian restraurants also make great use of available
labor and special relationships with their suppliers- and even their
landlords if they lease their space. The staff/owners also seem to
tolerate financial/material elements many other restaurants and businesses
would never accept. I suspect they represent a successful business model
that has a lot to offer.

Thank you for your input!