Old 15-09-2005, 07:19 PM

Thank you both.

- if you work for a company in greater Cin-Day, I would
love to see what you have to offer. We are trying to use local companies as
much as is practical.

I also appreciate and value your caution.

"Jumping Jack Flash" wrote in message
. ..
I am involved in the start-up of a restaurant in the Dayton-Cininnati,
Ohio
area.

If you are a professional associated with a start up....you must
already know the answers to these questions.

If you don't.....get out of the restaurant business...right now! YOU
are about to loose your shirt, pants and jock strap in one swoop!

Bravo!!! Couldn't have said it better. I am in the Restaurant Equipment
business, and I can spot a potential failure within 5 minutes of an
initial meeting. The common thread is that they don't know what they're
getting into.