vega

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:41:30 -0700, "Nexis" > wrote:

>I have discovered that getting a new kitchen gadget leads to near obsession
>for me.
>When I got my toaster, I made toast every morning and some evenings for
>months. New Microplane meant cheese or chocolate shavings on everything. New
>peeler? Don't get me started.
>My husband bought me a new espresso machine for my birthday. Guess what I'm
>drinking twice a day???
>

>kimberly

I saw a very funny bit in a movie once. I wish I could recall the
name. In one sceen we see the dog bring a vibrator out from under the
bed and he ends up droping it on the kitchen floor.

Next morning the young woman who has just moved in grandma to live
with her and her husband comes down to the kitchen the next morning
and there is grandma sturing a pot of oat meal or gritts or something.

Young lady is still in that early morning fog. Grandma turns to her
and comments how these new-fangled kitchen gadgets arn't worth the
money people pay for them. And holds up the "automatic stirier" she is
stiring the pot with!