Randall Nortman

On 2005-09-14, Janet Bostwick > wrote:

> "Randall Nortman" > wrote in message
> link.net...
>> [I'm redirecting follow-ups to rec.food.baking, which is the best
>> group for this discussion. My comments are inline below.]

> The best group for this discussion is alt.bread.recipes

Is it? Nobody has posted a recipe in this thread yet -- we're
discussing general baking techniques, which seems like just the thing
for rec.food.baking. (If there were a rec.food.baking.bread, that
would be better.)

Of course, the real reason I didn't redirect to alt.bread.recipes is
that I don't follow that group, so I'm not familiar with what goes on
there. Browsing the last few posts, though, I do see that it's quite
a bit more than just recipes, so maybe this would be appropriate
there. Perhaps I'll have to start following that group as well.

Not trying to start a flame war here, just trying to find my way.

--
Randall