usual suspect

http://www.amprogress.org/News/News.cfm?ID=360&c=63

>>Why do you gullibly go by the name of the organization rather than what
>>it really is? It is NOT a medical organization. It's primarily a group
>>of animal rights activists who don't hold medical degrees or work in the
>>medical profession. Nitwit.
>>

>>>Dr. Neal Barnard is what exactly?

>>An animal rights activist who heads an animal rights group.

> Go to http://www.nealbarnard.org and learn something

He calls himself "one of America’s leading advocates" -- an activist --
on the front page. I rest my case, numbnuts.

> PCRM was ORIGINALLY founded by MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS!

It's a lay organization with less than 5% medical professional
membership. It's agenda is that of advocacy and activism, NOT medical
science. It is NOT a medical organization, it's an AR organization.