Denny Wheeler

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:01:54 -0700, Abe > wrote:

>>I know this sounds kind of *** (no offense intended) but I'm drinking
>>a fine medium dry sherry. It's not hot enough today in Seattle for
>>beer. I need it be really hot outside to really get a thirst for beer.

>Forgot to say that if I was drinking beer, it would be Windermere
>HefeWeizen - ice cold. Yum.

Hm. I'm not a beer guy, but I sort of keep up with microbrews.
Haven't heard of Windermere as a brew.
(I'm in SW Everett, btw--so not too far from Scuttlebutt. Used to
live in the Fremont so am fond of Red Hook)

--
-denny-

"I don't like it when a whole state starts
acting like a marital aid."
"John R. Campbell" in a Usenet post.