F.G. Whitfurrows

Abe wrote:
>> One of the bigger BBQ places here in the Seattle area uses bottom
>> round flats primarily for their BBQ beef. They don't use brisket at
>> all. They slice it real thin and serve it on buns with sauce. Its
>> not bad.

> I'm in Kirkland, and know Seattle well. Which place are you talking
> about? Maybe I know it.

I'm talking about Longhorn in Auburn, Renton, Kent and Pioneer Square. It
ain't the best Q but its fairly acceptable and here on the south end thats
saying alot.<g> They tend to serve their stuff with too much sauce but if ya
ask 'em they'll be nice enough to hold back. I like the ribs. I'll give 'em
that.

--
The High Honorable Reverend
Fosco Gamgee Wooaaa.... hahaa... Whitfurrows

--Weddings performed for a nominal fee.
--Beer or magic shrooms accepted in lieu of cash payment
ROFL!

Also, I've only seen bottom round roasts that
> are pretty, well, kinda round (except for the flat fat cap side). I've
> never seen a bottom round flat. Sounds interesting.

Well....its a "bottom something flat". The word that comes to mind is round.
I talk to alot of the guys at all the restaurants and I know they don't use
brisket because I give 'em shit for it. I'm pretty sure bottom round flat is
what he said.