Duwop

> mikehende wrote:
> > Most people I know when bbquing, boil or steam the chicken first
> > becuase it takes a long time to cook,

I use a barrel type grill (lotsa room) and with the coals at one end will
usually grill cut (in half) whole chick just off the coals placed just off
the coals in a sideways "V". Typically get temps of 375-450 and with
judicious turning, turn out nicely browned and cooked in 40-60 minutes
(Depending on temps and size of chick). Using lump, will add about one third
of a chimney to the grill in addition to the chimney load I start with.

The result is always moist and tasty, no pre-treatment neaded, or wanted.