Old 11-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Wayne Boatwright

On Sun 11 Sep 2005 12:32:27p, Nancy Young wrote in rec.food.cooking:

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote

On Sun 11 Sep 2005 11:29:56a, limey wrote

"Nancy Young" wrote

much I added, it kept being just
tomato juice. Finally I gave it a bunch more
Worcestershire and tabasco, threw in some onion
powder and cajun spice and la de da! Was pretty darn good. Better
be, I still have a bunch left.

I like it with V-8 juice, rather than tomato (more flavor).

Ne, too! I never buy tomato juice, only V-8.

Now, where were you two when people told me no V8,
tomato juice! Huh, huh, huh?

nancy

Sorry, but I must have missed when people told you that. I'd never using
anything but V-8. Often, for bloody marys, I use the Spicy Hot V-8, but at
the very least the regular.

--
Wayne Boatwright **