Old 11-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Scott Dorsey

I was wondering what is the best tea maker out there and where are some
good places to get it. I love chamomile. I am sure I am not drinking
the most flavorable brands.(just grocery store brands.) Would love some
input.

Chamomile is a weed. You plant some in your backyard, cut it and dry it
in the microwave or in a bundle in a dry location, and make your tisane
with it. It is very easy to grow, and it will taste better when it is
comparatively fresh.

No reason to involve some manufacturer somewhere. It's not like actual
tea.
--scott