Reg

Abe wrote:

> I've been having success with my WSM slow smoking pork ribs, and would
> like to try a beef roast.
>
> My store has a good sale on bottom round roast. Average size is 4-5
> pounds.
>
> Does it make good BBQ?

It's not something I'd serve as a main dish to company, put it
that way. It's good in cold roast beef sandwiches though.
I'd make medium rare roast beef out of it.

Season it and brown it well on all sides. Smoke it at 250 F
until no higher than 135 F internal temp. Slice it thinly
as possible against the grain.

I usually don't serve it warm. I refrigerate it before
slicing.