Dada

Default Mate

Today I have bought MATE. Very nice taste, really good.
I would like to know if any one of you have some experience with this
kind of infusion. I know it is not a tea, but I think a tea drink
should like it.
About quantity: how much MATE do you use for a cup? The instruction
are not really clear. They sei 3/4 of a particuar pumpkin they use in
Brasil to drink it. I don't owe any pumpkin like that, but only a
poor, simple tea cup. 3/4 of a cup looks really a lot. Levy Strauss
(it is written on the package) used an handful of it for one person. I
poured it by rough estimate. The taste was good, but I am not sure I
made a good mate. How many tea spoons do you use usually?
The MATE I bought has broken lieves inside: any quality has so? Do you
know any site or book about this drink?
I am sorry if I am off topic: i wish I don't.
Thanks