Rina

Most conventional recipes are written for two loaves, as long as you scale
the recipe to the size appropriate for your bread maker it should be ok.
Keep in mind that some machines are sensitive to the amount of liquid. After
your machine has mixed the ingredients and after a few minutes of kneading,
open the cover and check the dough ball, be prepared to add a teaspoon or
two of either liquid or flour in order to obtain a nice smooth ball of
dough.

Rina

oups.com...