Derek

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:16:53 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>Derek wrote:

>>>It's not a lie.

>> <restore>
>> It IS a lie,

>It is not a lie.

<restore>
It IS a lie, and the note you received from Sessions
proves it. Only yesterday he wrote to you, telling
you that the proposed claims standard is very much
alive and under review, liar Jon. He clearly points
out that, "The marketing claim standards
***are still under review by USDA.***
It hasn't been dropped at all, liar.

Here's the letter you received, and which you snipped
away in this reply.

[I wrote to William Sessions, the associate deputy
administrator (how's that for a title) at the Livestock
and Seed Program at USDA that is in charge of
writing the standard for the "meat marketing claims";
his name, title and e-mail address are at a web page
whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_i...p?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" >
To: <jonball@[...]>

Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing
claim standards are still under review by USDA.
Accordingly, the standards have not been published
in a final form for use. I hope this information is
helpful. Please let me know if further information is
needed. Thanks,

William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed
Program
Jonathan Ball (Rudy Canoza) http://tinyurl.com/dkdxo

You lied, and you'll keep on lying even while the
evidence in your email from Sessions is right under
your nose. You're an habitual liar, Jon.
<end restore>