Jen

My husband has often talked about the ice-cream his grandmother used to
make. It was probably similar to this church lady type one. Of course I
have no idea where to even start making it. So I might try these recipes
myself. But I don't have any type of ice-cream maker, isn't there a way of
beating it regularly and freezing in between to make ice-cream as well?

Jen