Dave Smith

~patches~ wrote:

> > We can see the humour in a well delivered fart, but to say that we double
> > over is a gross exaggeration. But we still wonder how it is that, if men
> > are more into sharing bodily functions, it is women who go to the washroom
> > in packs.
> >

> Oh that's easy. Women go to the washroom in packs to:
> - catch-up on gossip
> - gossip about those women out there who really shouldn't wear what they
> are wearing

Not to mention taking the gossips with them so that they won't be the topic of
the gossip :-)

> - make sure everything is tucked in and straight including the make-up

Maybe you should have them put in mirrors like they have in men's rooms.

> - complain about their DH or SO

See above comment gossip

> - make sure the washroom is actually clean - you need witnesses if you
> need to complain about this one

I had once had a part time job mopping up a restaurant on weekends. I know what
slobs women are in public washrooms. The ladies room was always infinitely
worse than the men room. They don't complain to the management, they just
through their garbage on the floor, including no longer sanitary napkins.

> Note what is missing? We don't share bodily functions. Heck most of us
> can't even **** if there is another women within a 1 mile radius!

Baloney. Women have conversations. At an outdoor party I have seen four women
carry on their conversation as they walked over to the shadows and then dropped
their drawers, squatted and peed, and not even a pause in the conversation.