jmcquown

Nancy Young wrote:
> "jmcquown" > wrote
>> Nancy Young wrote:

>>> That's the thing, celery seeds get in my teeth and are annoying.
>>> But, since I usually use V8, it's already so salty ... but then so
>>> is tomato juice,
>>> no?
>>>

>> You can buy low-sodium V-8 juice

> Have you ever tried that?? It's horrible! I bought a
> bunch of cans of it (must have been Costco, all I can
> think) never having tried it ... took me months before
> I admitted the error of my ways and ditched it.
>
> nancy

Hey, I wasn't the one complaining about V-8 being salty. (laughing) And
it's just a sprinkle of celery salt! My father bought my mom two CASES of
low-sodium Campbell's soup - one was chicken noodle, the other chicken &
rice. He was trying to be helpful. She said, "Jill, this stuff is awful!
Do you want it?" Sure, Mom, I love awful stuff!

Reminds me of a comedian, I don't remember his name now, who said, Why do
people say things like, "Ewww! This milk is spoiled. Here, taste it." LOL

Jill