ted rosenberg

couple of comments
1) Walnuts or pistachio are more traditional
2) In some areas,no honey was ever used. My Romanian grandmother used
a solution of super saturated sugar water (sometimes with rose water or
orange water for extra flavor) she made the rolled type, not the sheet
type, so it was simple to dip them and let them dry on a rack.

It gave them a crystal coat, not a gooey one, They lasted longer, and
could be stored in dry sealed tins. My sister still makes them this way

Simply substituting Splenda would do. However not much you can do
about the Phylo

jimbo wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:36:01 -0400, Trinity
> > wrote:
>

>>Nicky wrote:

96.97.142...

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"