Kent

Don't worry about Kevin S shooting his mouth off in the usual fashion;
that's what
he does in his class room during the day, and afterhours that's what he does
here when he can't find
any local receptor of his vitreole.
As above, the best place to get "lump" is at Lazzari. The best priced Oak
Chunks I have found are at WalMart. Toss a few chunks on top of the coals
when you put the meat on and the smoke cometh forth