Gregory Morrow

Nancy Young wrote:

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote
> > On Wed 07 Sep 2005 03:30:08p, Nancy Young wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> >> So, I'm making my own. V8, Worchestershire, Tabasco,
> >> pepper, sometimes celery seed, but it annoys me. Of
> >> course, some nice celery stalks, if I can find any nice ones.
> >> Celery has been nasty this year.

> > Worcestershire, for sure, and I usually put just a bit of prepared
> > horseradish in it (not the creamed style).

> Of course, horseradish. Maybe I'll take it on the side.

This weekend I had a house guest who likes Bloody Marys. I was SHOCKED at
how much the mix is (Mr. & Mrs. T?), it's just tomato juice all dolled up...

Anyways I bought V- 8 and basically did yer recipe. I had some leftover soy
sauce and some wasabi from a previous sushi meal, so I added that. Oh, and
I had some limes so I also put some lime juice in...

The verdict was "very tasty!"...I garnished with a big skewer of black
olives, shrimp, pickled artichoke hearts, Swiss cheeze, and little cornichon
pickles, not too shabby.

--
Best
Greg