Chuck

Default Graham cracker crust questions..

For cheesecakes I've made in past, I've always used a
flour-sugar-butter and one egg yoke dough for the crust. Keeping
spring form pan, and dough chilled, the dough could be sliced and
formed to thickness needed to go up side of pan and stay there till
filling was added.. (makes a "plain cookie" type crust..)

Today (for the first time) I'm making a graham cracker crusted
cheesecake. The recipe called for crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
Even tried chilling "dough" I couldn't get it to stick to side of
chilled or room temperature pan. I instead settled on "ramping" crumbs
up to side of pan.. I think a higher butter content would have
helped.. Any ideas?
(It's still in the oven.. so I don't know results yet..)
Thanks
Chuck