slim

Steve Fenwick wrote:

> In article >, slim >
> wrote:
>
> > Steve Fenwick wrote:

> > > Have you never had a Cinnabon?

> > Whats the price for ONE....almost three bucks?

> Probably. My comment was about dessert at breakfast (a practice I do not
> necessarily shun).

<cue Homer> Dessert at breakfast!

--

Donald Rumsfeld: "If you're asking if there's a direct
link between 9/11 and Iraq, the answer is no."

On May 01, 2003, President Bush declared that,
"Major combat operations in Iraq have ended."

"I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain --
I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the
interesting thing about being the president.
Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they
say something, but I don't feel like I owe anybody
an explanation. "
- George "Dubya" Bush