CS

Lazzari sells their mesquite lump in 40 lb bags in many places in the SF Bay
Area, including BevMo, Cash and Carry and Smart and Final. They are local
(South SF) and you can also get hardwood lump (oak) directly from them.

For wood, you can get oak locally in small quantities as firewood. Apple,
cherry, and plum are also available fro fruit tree and orchard trimmings.