usual suspect

http://www.amprogress.org/News/News.cfm?ID=360&c=63

>>>.......as an antidote to the tyranny of the AMA.

>>The AMA is not a tyrannical organization, it's a professional
>>organization committed to medical science. PCRM is a group committed to
>>ACTIVISM, not science or medicine.
>>
>>Why have you still not replied to my last post about cholesterol (and
>>gout, etc.) in TPA and AAEV, chickenshit?

> I have.

No, gutless punk, you didn't.

> Why do you insist on ignoring that animal food sources are the
> cause of the two?

Because "animal food sources" aren't "the" cause of either, you
brain-dead oaf.

CAUSES OF GOUT: genetics (e.g., Kelley-Seegmiller syndrome, Lesch-Nyhan
syndrome), obesity, moderate to heavy alcohol consumption, diet rich in
high-purine foods (including but not limited to meats), low-calorie
diets, certain medications, rapid weight loss, chronic kidney disease,
hypertension, psoriasis, multiple myeloma, hemolytic anemia, tumors,
lead poisoning, hypothyroidism, surgery.
http://my.webmd.com/hw/gout/aa25364.asp

Heart disease also has many factors, many of which aren't based on diet
(and diet can be entirely irrelevant in managing certain cases of heart
disease). Genetics (including race), exercise, age, sex (males are more
at risk), smoking, diabetes, obesity, stress, etc., play a role in the
development of heart disease and the occurrence of heart attacks.
http://www.americanheart.org/present...dentifier=4726