Brick

On 4-Sep-2005, "Darek Fisk" > wrote:

> Yes you are right, but the fish I am using is freshly caught and my home
> freezer can not deliver temp like the commercial freezer.

The USDA guidelines for "Certified Pork" are 20 days at +5°F, 10
days at -10°F and 6 days at -20°F. That table is geared specifically
toward Trichinae which is a worm. As we know the USDA always
allows a margin for error.

Brick

> "Reg" > wrote in message
> t...
> | Darek Fisk wrote:
> |
> | > What is the min internal temp (temp/time combination) of smoked fish to
> be
> | > safe for eating?

<snip>

--
The Brick said that (Don't bother to agree with me, I have already changed my mind.)