Air Guy Air Guy is offline
Member

Default Anyone have "Slime" issues in their ice machines?

Anyone have "Slime" issues in their ice machines? That "Slime" is a bacteria that is extremely unhealthy. I'm not sure if this is the forum to tell everyone about this but I do have a solution for this issue. I just came across a device that does an incredible job in killing 99% of the bacteria. This will put your maintenance intervals MUCH farther apart! This is a money saver.

It this interests you, please email me at - (IAQ Stands for Indoor Air Quality)

Hope to hear from you soon.