Clive Long,UK

Default Dualit 4 slice toaster wiring diagram

Hi,

Can someone post a wiring diagram (or point to a reference) for
Dualit toasters, specifically the 4-slice model? The rocker switches
result in a strange combination of elements being powered and I can't
work out how to switch around the various cables or bars inside. Had
this problem since new and only now getting round to fixing - it's out
of warranty and I am too mean to pay £30 for a 5 minute job.

Also I am replacing one of the inner heating elements - where the
wire has fractured near the connection point. Any special manoeuveurs
or gotchas to do this swap??

Thanks

Clive