Pierre

Default Help! Need salmon recipe for tonite(ground-up wasabi peas on sauteed salmon fillet)

"Pierre" > wrote in message
> I left this recipe at work, and need it by tonite. Any help from this

group
> is appreciated.
> A co-worker had given it to me, as clipped from a newspaper. The papers
> site doesn't have it.
>
> I remember it had salmon fillets, wasabi peas(ground), and olive oil.

The
> ground-up peas get pressed into the sides of the fillet, and cooked hot

and
> fast in a lightly oiled pan. Might be missing things like soy sauce,

mirin,
> garlic, or whatever. S/P
>
> (Never made this before, but sounded great)
>
> Pierre

Well, I winged it. Coarsely crushed the wasabi peas, took the salmon
fillets, added salt and pepper, coated them both with a light coating of
Enova oil(which really doesn't interfere with the flavor), and pressed the
peas into the salmon. From there, onto a skillet also containing the oil.
Cooked, turning once until med-rare.
Topped with ginger peach hot sauce. This dish could have been spicier.
Side of boiled potato's and steamed brocolli.
Bogle reserve Zin.

Thanks for all those who looked for a recipe but couldn't find one.