Pierre

Default Help! Need salmon recipe for tonite(ground-up wasabi peas on sauteed salmon fillet)

I left this recipe at work, and need it by tonite. Any help from this group
is appreciated.
A co-worker had given it to me, as clipped from a newspaper. The papers
site doesn't have it.

I remember it had salmon fillets, wasabi peas(ground), and olive oil. The
ground-up peas get pressed into the sides of the fillet, and cooked hot and
fast in a lightly oiled pan. Might be missing things like soy sauce, mirin,
garlic, or whatever. S/P

(Never made this before, but sounded great)

Pierre