TammyM

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 06:43:31 -0700, Charles Burns
> wrote:

>I have my basil growing in our sun room in a 10 inch pot ... needs lots
>of water but let it dry out between waterings also needs lots of sun and
>warmth .. don't let the temp. fall below 70F or 20C .. Basil is an
>annual and it is easy to grow from seed provided the temp is over 70F or
> 20C at all times.

I found some basil growing "wild" in my backyard this spring! "Wild"
meaning I probably dumped the dirt from another failed adventure in
herb gardening some time previously. I've been babying that plant
ever since and am going to plant the seeds and hope they'll come back
next year.

TammyM, purple thumb