jmcquown

Default Next Lawsuit? (teasing)

Heh. Was going to the store to buy cigarettes (yes, folks, cigarettes, but
this isn't about that). The man at the store could be a twin to Chatty
Cathy. So there's a man backed up against the door, trying to get away from
this guy without being rude. I tapped on the door and he practically fell
through it getting it open. The door scraped my foot and now I have a
scrape and a bruise.

Questions:
Do I sue the customer for leaning against the door?
Do I sue the shop employee for chatting the man up to the point he was
desperate to escape?
Do I sue the owner of the store for hiring this guy who won't shut up?
Do I sue the tobacco company for making the cigarettes because now my foot
is bruised when I went to the store?
Do I sue the company that made the door that opened on my foot and scraped
and bruised it?

Or, should I just go make some steaming hot mashed potatoes and have a cup
of 180 degree coffee to go with? <G>

Jill
--
The person who rows the boat seldom has time to rock it