Old 26-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Vox Humana

"Master Chef Richard Campbell @ameritech.net" chefmagnusspam wrote in
message news:[email protected] eranews...
Hi all,

I am looking for a mill that I can buy 100% peanut free flour from. My
daughter has a very bad peanut allergy. She broke out recently from bread
flour that was packaged on the same equipment as a bread mix that had
walnuts in that were roasted in peanut oil. I have written many

manufactures
but few have responded and those have been negative.

Have you considered milling your own flour? That way you wouldn't be taking
any chances. I haven't done it, but there are people who have posted here
who do.