samarkand

lara,

my advice is that you save your $100 for future when you are more certain of
your tastebuds and preference...

instead of buying whole pieces of tea which you might not like later, it
might be better for you to start out on samples first. Spend $20 - 30 on
samples, and then build up your repertoire from there...

Danny

nk.net...