Richard Neidich

The Dundee Bistro and the Ponzi Wine Bar are next to each other...they are
both nice. The people at the wine bar can help you with calling wineries
and making some appointments for you.

Personally I like Domaine Serene, Domain Drouhin as well as Ponzi.

I have found that Ponzi Pinots seem to drink better after a few years of
aging. The regular Ponzi Pinot Bottling is good at release and then shuts
down. The reserves are 10 year wines.

Another favorite for me is on the way to Erath Vineyards on Red Hill...the
place is Marresh Vineyards. They don't actually bottle themselves but they
have Rex Hill and Archery Summitt bottle for them. I tend to LOVE their
wine.

Thats about all.